Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Way of Being Edgy for a Romantic Dinner

Hey Beauties,

How are you doing this weekend?So, me and my husband thought of going to Georgetown a very oldie yet a busy and party life place and yeah also with a romantic river front.I will be posting few pictures at the end of this post where you can get a glimpse of the "so described" place.
Well, I wanted to be a little black,edgy,elegant for the little river front walk..hmm.yeah.I didn't take good pictures as I was not planning to do a OOTD.
So, this is my outfit
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Necklace & Earrings: Personal Accents by Amway
Watch: Anne Klein (Gift by Husband)
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Nine West
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
So, as promised here are some pictures of Georgetown

You see that long queue in the second picture ? Thats all for a cupcake.Its a famous cupcake stores callled "Georgetown Cupcake".
Well beauties, hope you enjoyed this post.Please leave your comments and suggestions as they are really valuable for me.


Cheers
Deepika <3

15 comments:

  1. aww... u look soo pretty as always !! nice outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute!! n I WANA CUPCKAEEE! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome to come down to my place.I will take you there <3

      Delete
  3. Love your style.
    The studded detailing in the top part is edgy.
    Love the combo of red bag with black outfit...
    Being a Maid of Honor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deepika,

    Like your OOTD. I have seen your Youtube videos and really liked them.

    I too have started blogging recently and please visit my blog
    deckedupdesi.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, and I found it hysterical my other screen is open on Georgetown cupcakes (ordering for my little guys b-day). I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha what a coincidence.Thanks so much for visiting my blog.You comments and feedback make my day :)
      You little one will sure have blast with the cake..Happy Birthday in advance to your lil guy :)

      Delete
  6. wow deepika you are looking so smart and elegant !:)

    ReplyDelete