Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

HUGE 75% OFF MILANI SALE AT CVS.RUN RUN !!!

Hello Beauties,
As I am enjoying the success of my youtube channel "allaboutbeaudee",I visited my local CVS Pharmacy.I read a blog post by "Nouveau Cheap" last night about this sale.So, I couldn't stop myself, I just rushed to CVS immediately after I finished my school this afternoon.I almost could see all the Milani products for 75% OFF .I had my eye on Milani Mineral Blushes and lipsticks for a long time and this is the best time to fulfill your Milani Hunger..lol.
"CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST OF MILANI PRODUCTS ON SALE"

I saw whole lot of bronzers,face powders,nailpolish,runway palettes and single eyeshadows,bunch of eyeliners etc.But , I just picked what I could use and what I actually need.
So, these are all the products I got

BLUSHES: Orginally $5.54 on Sale for $1.85 (I got Luminous,Mai-Tai,Sweet Rose)
Lipsticks : Originally $5.10 on Sale for $1.69 (I got Minky Pinky,Grape Tan)
Nailpolish: Originally $3.74 on Sale for $1.25 (I gotGold Lame)
Single Eyeshadow : Originally $5.54 on Sale for $1.85 (I got Coffee Shop)
Concealer: Originally $7.12 on Sale for $2.37 (I got in 02 Medium)

The total of all these came to $14.40.I has 20% OFF CVS coupon of the week (-2.88)
Total =14.40-2.88= 11.52 + taxes
I PAID $12.10
DUPES:
The concealer is supposed to be a near dupe for YSL's Touche Eclat.I got it in the color 02 Medium.
The Mineral Blush in "Luminous" is also a near/good dupe for NARS Orgasm.

Hope this post helps you.Don't walk just Run to CVS Pharmacy !!

CHEERS
DEEPIKA 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...luckyyyy u....:)
    nice stuff..need to chk @my cvs too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww now that's torture if I ever knew of one 75% off and can't reach there... check out Milani baked bronzer and blushes they have some amazing shades!

    ReplyDelete