Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

REVLON "Scadalous" vs REVLON "Facets of Fuchsia"


Hello Beauties,
I am on serious hunt for REVLON's "Facets of Fuchsia" which is an exact dupe for Deborah Lippmann's "Bad Romance" This color is  a gorgeous fuchsia purple glitter over a medium opacity black base.I don't know how I passed this.
Left: Revlon "Facets of Fuchsia",Right: Deborah Lippmann "Bad Romance"
Disclaimer: The picture has been taken from google images

Lately, I've been seeing REVLON's "Scandalous" in stores.Totally got confused because it exactly looks like "Facets of Fuchsia".
"Facets of Fuchsia" is a part of limited edition collection released a few months ago by Revlon.The collection was released with three beautiful glitter polishes Starry Pink,Facets and Fuchsia and I guess the third one is called Blue Mosaic.
(Left to Right)Starry Pink,Blue Mosaic,Facets of Fuchsia.
Disclaimer: The picture has been taken from google images


My whole concentration is on Facets of Fuchsia.I totally regret for ignoring at that time and not being able to find it now.Scandalous has totally confused me and I did a little google search,researched over few blogs to know that "REVLON HAS MADE "FACETS OF FUCHSIA" PERMANENT, BUT CHANGED ITS NAME TO SCADALOUS."  Yipiee...!!!!!!

Now I am gonna grab a Scandalous for myself.I also heard that they have renamed Starry Pink as Popular and they are available in a lot of drugstores.

CHEERS
Deepika <3

12 comments:

  1. hey i ll try these paints too .
    check out my hello kitty nail art
    http://muktajain3008.blogspot.com/2012/01/hello-kitty.html

    My facebook page :
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eleganza/115322128587493?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will sure checkout your pages Mukta.

      Thanks
      Deepika <3

      Delete
  2. I love this shade,,it looks super duper pretty i tell you...
    nice blog dear :) m a new follower of urs :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Namita,
      Welcome to my blog.Thanks so for supporting and following my blog :)

      Cheers
      Deepika <3

      Delete
  3. That's a gorgeous enamel! Fabulous dupe for Bad romance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look to TEMPTING! I wanna put them on my nails right away!! 1

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for Revlon "Scandulous" when you at any drugstore

      Delete
  5. they look fab....i have one in blue shade and loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah that blue shade...I love it too :)

      Delete
  6. Hello!
    I just wanted to stop by and wish you a fantastic day!
    You have amazing blog! Keep it up!
    I would love if you could come by my blog too :)
    xoxo,
    Monika ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my Blog Monika.Thanks so much.I sure will visit your blog :)

      Delete