Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday OOTD 1

Hello Beauties,
Hope you all are doing fantastic.So, my birthday was on 5th April.I thought this birthday was going  to be really boring for me as I am away from my husband.But, it ended to be a great day.
I went shopping and got some mac products released on my birthday :) I will soon do a haul.
Coming to my outfit, This was what I wore for evening dinner party.I went with my girl friends.I totally messed up on shoes because most of my stuff is at my hubs place.So, I just threw some black flats to be safe.

Dress: Jessica Simpson (The belt came along with the dress)
Necklace & Earrings : Forever21
Watch: Rose Gold by Titan Raga from India
Shoes: Charlotte Russe




You comments & feedback  is very valuable to me.
CHEERS
Deepika <3

24 comments:

  1. wow love ur dress
    i have a shirt in d same color...u carried the dress well

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look pretty :D green dress is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. luved it absolutely. <3 you looks so pretty :* and here is wishing you a happy yr ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..pretty....Happy bday to you:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day & wish you a fabulous year ahead! You look very pretty in that Emerald green

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your neckpiece a lottt! awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Manya.Glad you liked the necklace

      Delete
  7. hi deepika..i tagged u..check my recent post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Preeti could you please give me the link to your blog.

      Delete
    2. here is the link for my blog deeps...http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous...Love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday! You look goregous

    Shaz

    www.shazilicious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous! and belated happy birth day...even i was celebrated my birthday last Friday...that is 13 April..i recently follow your blog...i have a request pls visit my blog that is http://rubi-simplyyou.blogspot.in/
    and pls let me know how im doing....

    bye take care dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rubi.I visited your blog and enjoyed the posts.

      Delete
  11. you didnt carry the dress well literally sorry to be so harsh but next time choose dresses which complement your body shape and you hair was also not done well you could have done it way better as you have good hair and a pretty face !!!

    ReplyDelete