Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mixing Polka Dots


Hello Beauties,
Here I come with another outfit.Sorry I am not wearing my scarf perfectly as I was busy shopping as you can see.But, you fashioistazz are pros in wearing scarf .So, the whole outfit is POLKA DOTS but obviously in various colors.The chubby face is the result of 4 days of final exams and later 20 hours of sleep :-)

Dress: Forever21
Scarf: From streets of Mumbai,India 
Bag : TjMaxx.I am not a major bag changing person so you pretty much see this bag in lot of my recent outfits
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Watch : Basic black strap & black dial from Anne Klein
Accessories: Basic studs
Watch my video on "Layering Bracelets "



Please leave your feedback and requests in the comments 

CHEERS
Deepika  

25 comments:

  1. wow deepika the dress looks so good
    you looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute polka dots dress !! Well accessorized with scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty in polka. dresses are your thing. you rock them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear..Can I know your name ? I could only see you as Coral Crue

      Delete
  4. Cute dress! luv the scarf and dress combo :) you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress..n I love that bag..
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag too... U r pretty as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi deeps..i have started a new blog..do follow..:)..http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit :) I love the dress!!
    Check out our fashion blog:
    http://keepallthingsgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot girls...You have a great blog too :)

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous polka dot dress! Similar patter to what Sonam Kapoor wore to Cannes this year! Also loved your satchel! Great going :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...Thanks so much.Yes similar pattern and she pulled it off so well on a red carpet.Its very unique to see polka dots on red carpet right ?
      Totally loving your blog and I am following it :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Ruhie.Loving your blog and I am following it.

      Delete
  11. such a well put together look. And I am absolutely loving that bag :)

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete