Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Running Errands OOTD

Hello Beauties,
Yet, another OOTD on a rainy and gloomy day.I had to go out to run some errands and the weather was so not co-operating.So, as boring as the weather I just popped on some basic white T-shirt,black jeggings,flats and my everyday hand bag.Just then I realized I need some boost to be active and pulled out this scarf from the  haul bag and twisted around my neck.OOoolala...it gave a total turn around to my outfit.What do you think ?


Top: Forever21 (The sleeves are the only accent for this T-shirt)
Jeggings: Forever21
Scarf: Forever21
Handbag: From TjMax from a brand called Myztique
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Basic black flats)

Please let me know if you are interested in these OOTDs and also what kind of posts you want to see on this blog

Checkout My Recent Video on how you can keep all your makeup BUSY


Cheers
Deepika <3

23 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit of the day. nice idea to tie the scarf around for a plain shirt like that. Defnly would love to see more of these, and also posts like nails of the day,lipstick & nail polish collection(swatches for some of your faves) would be gr8. hope this helped.

    Cheers,
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ramya.Good idea, I will work on those posts soon

      Delete
  2. Loved everything...It's casual done right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi deeps....i like the outfit alot..i like white paired with any...and the idea of scarf is too good..and i got ur package..Thanks a bunch..and i mailed u too..pls check ur mail..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preeti.I finally got time to sit and check my e-mails.I replied to urs

      Delete
  4. wow, it's beautiful outfit, I love your scarf<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi deeps..pls check the blog post here...the prize u have sent me...http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/i-won-prize.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ..That scarf looks amazing and you should do a makeup video on the look you are wearing...beautiful..
    http://www.indianbeautie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Snig.I don't have any makeup on in these pics.Just some eyeliner and Revlon Lipstick in Berry Haute.

      Cheers
      Deepika <3

      Delete
  7. I was planning to go for some scarf shopping n there comes ur post ..well in time..beautiful scarf!!
    Following You :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely checkout Forever21 and Love Culture for some good, fun and colorful scarfs.Now they have sheer and colorful ones so you can wear in summer

      Delete
  8. Love the OOTDs...keep them coming gurl....
    Love Appy
    http://thatsdway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deepika
    I like the outfit a lot and the idea of scarf is too good May i know do you write blog for others. If u ,can you write blog For Viviana , we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if your interested please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messaged you Riya.Please check you e-mail

      Delete
  10. you look very pretty deepika..i like your complete look...your handbag is super cute..lovely color.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your look...everything is so awesum in this one, the bag, the scarf, everything, totally my style..loved it :) superrr

    Ruhie

    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag, cute blog :)

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit love the bag and scarf combo!
    Kalyani
    http://klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete