Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Engagement Anniversary Date With My Hero OOTD

Hello Beauties,
I cannot believe that its been 3 years that we got engaged..well, we are married already.I had numerous questions as to how my life would be with this guy ,my dad has chosen for me.I did not know him before,I did not date him before my engagement,I accepted to take vows with him just by talking to him for 15 minutes.Its magic..I don't how it all happened.
Today, if I look back..he is a happening in my life and that's an another reason to be added to the list when I say " My Dad is my God, my husband is my Hero "
This might sound exaggerated to few of you, but that is true me and how I feel.

Well, coming to the OOTD, We went on a quite walk in the evening and had our dinner at a Thai.
I literally changed 6 outfits that evening until my husband accepted to take me out in this dress...phew..!!!..

The pictures were not taken to feature on my blog.So, sorry for not showing the perfect pose pictures.
Basically the dress is a high-low dress but not a quite obvious one.Its a totally black chiffon dress with a little bling at the shoulders and at the back.

1 ¢ Nailpolish : Julep Maven box



Dress: JCPenney
Necklace: Express (Simple solitaire diamond pendant)
Earrings : Charlotte Russe (Simple little dimaond studs)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Basic black flats)





As Always CHEERS
Deepika <3

29 comments:

  1. dear deepika..you look gorgeous here..the love of life shows on your smile too..may you live together happily ever after...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...Thanks a ton Rubi.
      Thanks a lot for you kind blessings <3

      Delete
  2. deeps..u look gorgeous..dress adirindi anuko...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow dis dress looks so elegant...the backside design is also amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bidisha...LOL..I thought it was to come to front and I literally wore that way twice.Very recently I recognized the tag was at the back and I was wearing the wrong way :P

      Delete
  4. Happy 3 years..Absolutely Love your dress. Its simple and Elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Deepika and happy engagement anniversary :)

    I loved your quote My Dad is my God, my husband is my Hero, which applies in my case too :)

    http://deckedupdesi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ani.Visited your blog and I am following it :-)

      Delete
  6. Many happy returns of the day Deepika :) lovely dress and I really like your voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dee,
    i love your hair ! i am just enamoured with them ! and with that dress you look stunning! may ur marriage stay fab for years to come ! god bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your nice compliments and well wishes :)

      Delete
  8. Dee u look so beautiful as always.. and happy anniversary !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress and you look awesome deepika..God bless u both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hearties good wishes to both of you! You look happy & radiant in all the pics & I love that black chiffon number, looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for showering your warm blessings on us :)

      Delete
  11. Awww...You look so beautiful...The pics says it all...how happy you are ...loving the dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful. Love the back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great and i like the dress very much!!..like the low back effect!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great Deepika....The dress suits u d best...
    Appy
    http://thatsdway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post <3 the dress looks lovely , hi I have nominated you for an award checkout www.princessjobeauty.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html <3 superprincessjo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! I wish you many more happy and healthy years with your husband! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Dress! ...and you look Beautiful! Congrats to both of you...

    <3 From: www.thedocndiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice page u made i really like it! pretty gal!!


    your friend on youtube,
    M.C.

    ReplyDelete