Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vacation Outfits (Austin,TX)

Hello Beauties,
These pictures were taken on our little sudden trip to Austin downtown for the memorial day weekend.Yeah yeah...i know its way back in the centuries but , lazy me that I got some time to take these pictures to my computer now.

We thought we would totally chill at home and suddenly in the mid day my hero got totally bored and said gear up we are going to see the bats in Austin.If you don't know about this place...there is a small bridge in Austin downtown where few lakhs of little bats rest under the bridge and at the dawn they all come out flying .I finally just pulled over a dress, packed a skirt and rushed.
To the whole 3 hours of tiresome journey, the bats decided not to come out that day.So, we ended up walking on the streets of downtown and took some rest at the resort the next day and came back.

See how I just kept the accessories,blazer,shoes all same for both the outfits.The only things I took were the neon green tank top and the striped skirt.

Finally the pictures
The first picture is when we are totally exhausted waiting for the bats at the bridge

Dress: Forever21
Blazer: From my suit
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Necklace & Earrings: Sapphire & Blue Topaz (Gift from husband)


Skirt: Love Culture
Top: Neon Green Tank Top from Forever21
Bracelets : Mizoutlet.com


Cheers
Deepika 

14 comments:

  1. great outfits!!!
    Loved the way u bring them 2gether..keep rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want your forever21 dress deepika...
    its so gorgeous !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LBD deepika..Btw can I call u DP if you don't mind..I think deepika is a bit long.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty as always!!! looks like you've lost a lil wt too.. love the striped skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking very pretty deepika..i like both the dress..gr8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfits Deepika! looking casual but classy!!

    liked the forever21 dress the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the outfit..But the first one is my favorite you look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfits.Love the first snap a lot...
    shoppingtheaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfits look so good on you..I love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dotted dress and the blazer!
    Looks fabulous! :)
    Definitely following you!
    Love! :)
    Fashion. Love.
    http://blackstuddedlove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks fabulous!
    I love this dress and like her sandals.
    https://onlineshoesinindia.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pics...love ur blog and sense of style...i am following ur blog...Do check my blog and follow me on
    http://enjoycooking100.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete