Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact" Review

Hello Beauties,

I know...two blog posts in a row.I am being punctual here and I pat my back for that.
Well, i want to talk about these palettes that are fairly new popping up in the drugstores in various shades.

I happen to have the Smokey eye/Greys Quad and I wanna talk some pros and cons about this before you get tempted to go pickup some.

I received mine as a complimentary gift from Influenster Voxbox for review purposes

This quad retails for ...i wanna say $4.99.You can't complain about the price for 4 shadows,a primer and illuminator.Lets look at the Pros and Cons

Pros:
1) Affordable ($4.99)
2) Primer & Illuminator included in the palette
3) 4 shades to achieve a complete eye makeup
4) Pigmented shadows
5) How to directions at the back for beginners
6) Available for various eye colors

Cons:
1) Very chalky shadows
2) The powder tends to settle on top of the cream products and make a mess
4) The primer creases

Overall I would give a B 

CCCCCCCHHHHHEEEHHHZZZZ
Deepika <3



5 comments:

  1. recently i saw this in super drug abt to take but some how stopped..thanks god i didnt take..Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. To buy high quality lip products, you can switch to Majorbrands. The web store includes range of lip products such as lip liner, lipstick shades, lip paint and lip gloss. These all products are available from reputable and well established Inglot brand which is popular for offering high quality products.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nice blog ...i followed you..hope you would do the same...let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower of yours :)

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just met and I love your blog! your photographs are beautiful, so now I'm your follower! luck in your projects! I leave my blog in case you want to follow me!, kisses!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete