Youtube Sub

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure ( 7 Benefits Of A Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle) Total Knock Out

Hello Everyone,

I finally got back to blogging. I am a very poor blogger and would want to start doing this more often. I am more active on my youtube channel 'deepikamakeup'

I would start off my second innings at blogging with a review.

I recently received my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Voxbox from Influenster. I received 3 colors Jaded, Red My Lips, Pat On The Black.
Please headover to my instagram for swatches 'deepikamakeup1'

Sally Hansen came out with complete of Salon Manicure line and they claim to have 7 benefits of Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle.
These retail for any where between $7 - $10

Picture was taken from google images. NOT MY OWN

CLAIMS


1) Base Coat
2) Strengthener
3) Growth Treatment
4) Color
5) Top Coat
6) Chip-Resistent
7) Gel Shine

Jaded:  The color looks very pigmented in the bottle but came out extremely sheer when applied. I had to apply 4 coats to get the actual color without streaks. It took extremely long to dry.

Red My Lips: This is a beautiful red. I must say perfect. Unlike Jaded, this was very pigmented and went opaque in just 1 coat but I like to go for 2 coats

Pat On The Black: This is a deep Oxblood color and performs same as Red My Lips.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS

I first tried Jaded without a base coat and top coat. It definitely didn't stain my nails but I didn't want to take a chance applying dark colors without a base coat. So, I cannot judge if it has base coat or not.
I tested out these polishes for a entire month. I didn't notice any properties on a nail strengthener or growth treatment
The color pay off is definitely a hit or miss Not all shades are pigmented. The application was streaky as well. That could be because of the unusual brush shape & size.
The polishes last for about 4 days without a topcoat before it starts to fade and chip. More than chipping I noticed fading at the corners. With a topcoat the manicure lasts for a good 1 week.
I definitely agree with the Chi-Resistant part as the manicure fades. I barely saw chipping.
I do not agree with the Gel-Shine. I really expected and had high hopes but I am quite disappointed. I agree that these are more shiny than a usual polish but definitely not a gel shine or finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment